Venha fazer parte do nosso time
Estamos procurando um DevOps Engineer para participar de um projeto internacional.
- Automate how software is built, tested, and deployed
- Build, support and update cloud and on-premise infrastructure and associated services
- Configure and integrate a suite of monitoring and alerts tools to help the support team solve issues and find RCA quickly
- Work with developers to improve workflows and software development
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional DevOps experience
- Strong background in Linux (RHEL) based infrastructure
- Extensive hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (such as GitLab CI/CD, Jenkins, Circle CI, Azure DevOps, AWS Cope Pipeline/Commit/Build – GitLab CI/CD preferred)
- Extensive experience with building dashboards, configuring and integrating with both infrastructure and application monitoring and alerting tools (such as AWS CloudWatch, NewRelic, Solarwinds, Nagios, OpsManager, AppDynamics)
- Extensive hands-on proficiency in Infrastructure configuration management and IAC methodologies and technologies (such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Chief, Puppet – Terraform preferred)
- Strong proficiency in common DevOps development languages (such as Python, Node, Go, Ruby – Python preferred)
- Extensive experience with building new Cloud systems that completely support microservice architectures (API Gateway, serverless compute, Redis, NoSQL DBs) as well as legacy client/server architecture (EC2, Docker, Load Balancers, databases).
- AWS experience preferred, and candidates with AWS DevOps or AWS Solution Architecture certifications strongly preferred.
- Experience with Java build, packaging and dependency management and storage systems (such as Maven, Gradle, Artifactory)
- Experience with integrating automated tests into CI/CD pipelines (such as Cucumber, Robot, Selenium, JMeter)
- Experience with creating alerts, dashboards, canned queries – as well as configuring and integrating log aggregation (such as SumoLogic, Splunk, ELK, syslog – SumoLogic preferred)
- Experience with the containers and container management systems (such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Fargate/ECS, Docker Swarm)
Vantagens de trabalhar com a gente:
- We are Great Place To Work!
- Trabalhar em projetos internacionais.
- Horário flexível.
- Casual day todos os dias.
- Aulas de Yoga
Envie o seu currículo ou LinkedIn para email@example.com